Monday, July 30, 2007

Climate Change Explorer - Paul Rose Interview

My usual videoblogging has taken second place since February this year, as I have been working as the Artist in Residence on a project called Climate Change Explorer.

I am now reaching the end of this part of the residency. Through it, I have had the privilege of working in a fantastic school here in the North West of England called Dowdales and with the scientists at the Environmental Change Network at Lancaster University.

Over the last few months, I have made many videos in collaboration with young people and professionals in the field of climate change. One by one I will be posting them here.

To introduce the project, I am starting the series with An Interview with Paul Rose International Explorer, Expedition Leader, Fieldwork Expert,  Speaker and BBC TV Presenter.

I hope you will join me for the exploration!
Adam
Formats available: Quicktime (.mov)

No comments: